Due to COVID-19, many of the usual JP Services are not available to the community. I like many others have been inundated with requests which can't be fulfilled because of social distancing.
This is a list of JP services that are currently available, including a new JP service at Club Parramatta organised by my staff. Please contact me if you know of any other services we can add to this list. I fear that social distancing is far from over and we may be facing a shortage for some time.
NEW JP SERVICE IN PARRAMATTA – BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Club Parramatta (formerly known as Parramatta RSL), 2 Macquarie Street, Parramatta
- Every Wednesday: 10:30am – 1:30pm
- Please call Lyn from Julie Owens’ office on 9689 1455 to make a booking
- Parking is available across the road (old RSL club site, Macquarie Street, Parramatta).
- Tickets can be validated at the front desk upon leaving.
- Upon arrival, please sign in at the front desk and you will be directed to the meeting room.
- Please make sure you bring all necessary documents, including full identification, original documents and copies of your originals to be certified.
OTHER LOCAL JP SERVICES – BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Harris Park Community Centre, 11 Albion St, Harris Park
- Monday – Thursday: 10:30am – 12:30pm
- 9635 0157
Merrylands Community Service Centre, Shop 1/205 Merrylands Road, Merrylands
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
- 8757 9000 (Cumberland Council)
Toongabbie Legal Centre, 27 Aurelia St, Toongabbie
- Thursdays: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- 1300 373 353
- Saturdays: 9:30am – 11:30am
- 9682 1855
Office of Lynda Voltz MP, 92 Parramatta Road, Lidcombe
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- 9737 8822
Office of Julia Finn MP, 160 Merrylands Rd, Merrylands
- 9637 1656
Mr Abbas Alvi
- 0412 960 546
- 0411 458 405
Community Resource Network, Kittu Randhawa
- 0403 753 210
Mr Maurizio Rubbi
- 0412 960 546 (contact outside of school hours)
For additional services and locations, please call the JP Hotline on 1300 365 567 or visit: www.jp.nsw.gov.au.