COVID-19 assistance for small business
My office is always available to help the community and we will continue to assist you during lockdown by phone or email. However, you will not be able to visit the office for assistance in person until the lockdown is eased.
If you have any questions, or if you need help at this difficult time, please call 9689 1455 or email [email protected]. The following links and phone numbers may also be useful.
Support for commercial and retail tenants and landlords
Business banking repayment deferrals
Really good sources of information
These are really good links. I strongly suggest that if you find them useful you do the right thing and subscribe or join. They are all free, but need strong subscriber and membership bases if we want them to be there next time we need them.
- Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman - assistance for Sole Traders and Small Businesses at the
- NSW Small Business Commissioner has an excellent page containing frequently asked questions
- Banking sector
- Smart Company - commercial free magazine which really covers this stuff well - which accounting software has upgraded for Jobkeeper, changes to safe harbour provisions, changes to eligibility (because the Treasure can add anybody new group of people or entities to JobKeeper at his discretion.
- Parramatta Chamber of Commerce has been sending out great newsletters over the last month. Read the latest bulletins and subscribe here
- City of Parramatta Council has provide good links on their Small Business Page
- The Council of Small Business Organisations Australia has a good list of links too