Applications for the Parramatta Local Schools Community Fund are now open and will close on Monday 30 September 2019.
What is the Parramatta Local Schools Community Fund?
The Parramatta Local Schools Community Fund provides grants of between $1,000 and $20,000 to benefit students and assist established schools to meet their priorities through the contribution of funding for small scale projects.
There is a total of $150,000 available to Parramatta to fund a maximum of 20 projects.
Who can apply?
To be eligible, schools must:
- Be located within the electoral division of Parramatta (schools outside this boundary can apply for funding through their Federal MP)
- Be in receipt of Commonwealth recurrent funding for 2019 under the Australian Education Act 2013
- Provide assurance that the project will be completed by 31 December 2020
Schools should address the following assessment criteria in their application:
- Who will benefit from the project
- The expected benefits of the project for the school community
- How the project provides value for public money
- Whether the project would proceed without this funding
Applications close 5:00pm AEST Monday 30 September 2019.
If you would like more information, please fill in the form below and my office will reach out.
If you have any questions please contact my office on 9689 1455 or [email protected]