Expressions of interest for the Parramatta Community Environment Program are now open and will close on Friday 20 September 2019.
What is the Parramatta Community Environment Program?
The Parramatta Community Environment Program provides grants of between $2,500 and $20,000 to deliver positive social and environmental outcomes and provide communities with the resources, skills and knowledge to care for the environment and address local environmental priorities.
There is a total of $150,000 available to Parramatta to fund a maximum of 20 projects.
Who can apply?
- A local governing body as defined by the Local Government (Financial Assistance) Act 1995;
- Incorporated not-for-profits and;
- Trustees acting on behalf of a property trust that are responsible for a community asset;
- An Australian state or territory government agency or body (conditions apply - read the full guidelines below)
To be eligible for funding the project must:
- Be located in the Parramatta Federal Electorate.
- Be completed by 31 December 2020.
- Address the intended outcomes of the Program (read the full guidelines below)
To ensure you are eligible, click this link and read through the page including the program guidelines, fact sheet and sample applications located at the bottom of the page.
Once you have read through the program guidelines to ensure you are eligible, fill in the Expression of Interest form below.
My office will be in touch to gather further information.
If you have any questions please contact my office on 9689 1455 or [email protected]